What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,937 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevie Wonder - Do I Do.
 
CKY ~ All Power To Slaves
An Answer Can Be Found

I'm really starting to like this album, kinda feels like CKY have grown up a bit.
 
It's a good cd. 👍

Marilyn Manson - This Is The New ****

This is probably the only MM song I like...

Does anyone know of any bands that have a sound similar to MM?
 
Sorry ITR, I don't. They're fairly unique.

Mr. Scruff- Spandex Man.

Funkay tune.
 
Amorphis - Born From Fire

Wow...👍 👍

Amorphis - Under a Soil and Black Soil

Again...wow... 👍 👍
 
Hail Mary- Tupac
 
I like 10 years a lot ITR, they sound a lot like A Perfect Circle, but that's a good thing :D

10 Years - Cast It Out
 
Integra Type R
Amorphis - Born From Fire

Wow...👍 👍

Amorphis - Under a Soil and Black Soil

Again...wow... 👍 👍
👍

Amorphis - The Smoke
 
Yeah, Amorhpis is pretty good 👍

I've been listening to them for quite a while now. Either of you two heard the song Black Winter Day? One of their best IMO.
 
Therion - The Rise of Sodom and Gomorrah
 
Metallica - Master Of Puppets
Master Of Puppets
Length: 8:37
 
Crossfade - Cold.
 
Bomfunks MC's - Freestyler.
 
John Coltrane - Giant Steps
Giant Steps, 1960

followed by

John Petrucci - Animate-Inanimate
Suspended Animation, 2005
 
Joe Satriani - Surfing with the Alien (Live)
Time Machine, 1992
 
Millencolin ~ Farewell My Hell
Kingwood
 
911_Carrera
*NSync
Pop
[Celebrity]

:odd:

Dirtyyy pop!
Sick and tired of all hearing all these people talk aboutttt
What's the deal with this pop life and when is it gonna fade outtt?
Uhh.. something something.
We got the gift of melody we're gonna bring it to the end?
Does it matter?

:sly:

I used to sing that song... sigh. :indiff:

Rainbow - Temple of the King
 
911_Carrera
*NSync
Pop
[Celebrity]

:lol: You have a thing for them don't you...

Millencolin ~ Birdie
Kingwood
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back