What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,960 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pet Shop Boys - Always on my Mind
 
Fall out boy - Sugar we're going down.
 
Andrew Lloyd Webber - Phantom Overture
 
Muse - Sing for absolution
 
Rage Against The Machine ~ Maggie's Farm
Renegades
 
Faith No More - Zombie Eaters
The Real Thing, 1989
 
Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme.
 
Bullet for my valentine - Hand of blood.
 
Know your enemy - Rage Against The Machine
 
THE Ultimate Power Ballad









Skid Row - I Remember You
 
Arctic Monkeys ~ When The Sun Goes Down
Whatever People Say I Am That's What I'm Not
 
The Vision Bleak - The Charm is Done
Carpathia: A Dramatic Poem, 2005
 
In Flames - Trigger.
 
Camel - Lunar Sea
Moonmadness, 1976
 
Pink Floyd - Money.
 
Moonsorrow - Ukkosenjumalan Poika

Fwiggin XD
 
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby [The Miami Drop Mix] [Live]
Extremely Live

The fact that I actually purchased this CD makes it even sadder.
 
Soilwork - Needlefeast
 
Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out.
 
Seal, Kissed By a Rose

( blehk, not by choice )
 
Peter Gabriel - Blood of Eden
Us, 1992
 
Bullet for my valentine - All these things i hate (revolve around me)
 
Kiss - Christine Sixteen (The Very Best Of Kiss)
 
Bullet for my valentine - The end

Wonderful song:D
 
Sean Paul - Gimme The Light.
 
Fall Out Boy - Patron Saints Of Fakes And Liars
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back