What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,973 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide
 
Great song^

HIM - Love Metal album
 
Luther Vandross - Best Things In Life Are Free.
 
Michael Bublé - Feeling Good

Yes, I am listening to a 21st century crooner from Canada.
 
Devin Townsend - Synchestra
 
Sirenia - Meridian
 
Tool - Forty Six and Two.
 
Modest Mouse - Good News For People Who Love Bad News album
 
Apocalyptica - Life Burns !

Apocalyptica - Quutamo
 
Be Home Soon- Frankie J
 
Metallica - Battery.
 
Kaiser Chiefs - Time Honoured Tradition.
 
Earth Wind & Fire- Got To Get You Into My Life.
 
In Flames - Pacing Death's Trail
 
Soilwork - Weapon of Vanity
 
Jimi Hendrix - Stone Free
 
Soilwork - One With the Flies - finished

dredg - ? (Title says Movement II. Crosswind Minuet but I don't think that's the title, can anyone tell me?)
 
Sterophonics - Devil
 
Weapon of Choice- Fatboy slim
 
Jedi Mind Tricks - I Against I (Feat. Planetary of Outerspace)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back