What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,040 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
James Brown - I Feel Good.
 
Bullet For My Valentine ~ Tears Don´t Fall
 
Jimmy Cliff - No Justice.
 
I love rock and roll- ACDC
 
Rainbow - Gates of Babylon
 
Above & Beyond -Tri State
 
Hard Fi - Cash Machine.
 
Led Zeppelin - For Your Life

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Little Wing (better than Hendrix's version, and that's saying a lot)
 
DJ Quicksilver - Bellisima.
 
Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland - Crosstown Traffic

Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland - Voodoo Chile
 
Phil Collins - Take Me Home.
 
Ana Carolina - Quem De Nós Dois
 
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now.
 
Sunset Strippers - Falling Stars.
 
Con Funk Shun-Love Train
Sean Paul-Temperature
 
Sway - Little Derek.
 

KMFDM
Adios
Sycophant
 
human league-fascination
 
Bob Marley - Natty Dread - Rebel Music (3 O'Clock Roadblock)


Mmmmmm, Marley goes great with an evening joint.
stoned.jpg
 
Keyshia Cole - I've Changed My Mind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back