What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,123 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Max Powers
Led Zeppelin - How The West Was Won - Over The Hills And Far Away
That's probably the best live album I've ever heard. Have you heard the Whole Lotta Love medley on that? The intro is great with Jimmy Page playing it at full tilt!

RATM - Mic Check
 
Soilwork ~ Chainheart Machine
[Album: The Chainheart Machine]
 
Metallica - Blackened
....And Justice For All

Metallica - Metal Militia
Kill Em All
 
Quiet Riot - Stay with Me Tonight
Quiet Riot - The Wild and The Young
Quiet Riot - Love's A B*tch
Quiet Riot - Don't Wanna Let You Go
Quiet Riot - Thunderbird
 
Stonebridge - Put Em High.
 
Meatloaf - I would do any thing for love
 
Go West - Call Me.
 
The Beastie Boys - Car Thief
 
Rosetta Stoned - Tool

+ I'm learning french, nice combination huh, somehow I can learn better with music:)
 
rock n roll aint noise pollution-acdc
 
Carlos Mencia - Live and Uncut
 
Billy Talent - The Ex
Billy Talent
 
Arctic Monkeys - Red Light Indicates Doors Are Closed
 
Led Zeppelin - How The West Was Won - Going To California

One of the few times that I like a live version of a song better than the studio.
 
Godspeed You Black Emperor! - Storm

Man post-rock is more pompous than prog-rock, but I still like it.
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow ((Hey Oh))
 
Fort Minor - Where'd You Go
The Rising Tied
 
Cars outside....

Simple and Clean - Utada Hikaru
 
I'm starting to feel depress, so I'm listening to Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon album.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back