What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,455 comments
  • 1,802,019 views
Over the last week or so.....

Anything by The Who!

My Generation
Substitute
I'm A Boy
Baba O'Riley
I'm Free
...etc...etc...
 
Rancid - The 11th Hour
 
The Seatbelts - Tank! (Opening Cowboy Bebop Theme)
 
Kickapoo - Tenacious D

👍
 
Rancid - David Courtney
 


The Beatles - It's All Too Much​


One of the lesser known, and most overlooked Beatles greats! 👍
 
DragonForce - Through the Fires and the Flames
Nuff said
 
6:11PM Wanted Dead Or Alive-Bon Jovi-Cross Road
6:24PM Sweet Home Alabama-Lynyrd Skynyrd-Second Helping
6:28PM One-Metallica-...And Justice For All
 
Sigur Ros - Hvarf Heim - I gaer
 
Carol of The Bells
 
My last 5...

1) Def Leppard - Photograph
2) Scorpions - Rock you like a hurricane
3) Men at Work - Down under
4) New Order - Blue monday
5) Michael Jackson - Beat it

What can I say, I love my 80's music! Time for bed...
 
Operation Ivy - Energy - Sound System

Operation Ivy - Energy - Bad Town

CCR - Wrote a Song for Everyone
 
Foo Fighters - Long Road To Ruin

before this:
Natasha bedingfield ft. Sean Kingston - Love Like This
 
the gorillaz. i don't know the name of the song. i am watching their concert when they were in Harlem on MHD.
 
Back