What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,461 comments
  • 1,802,594 views
BT - Godspeed (Hybrid Mix)

New song I just discovered and it sounds great.
 
Bob Segar - Turn the Page
 
The Fall of Troy - F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.
Meet Uncle Hussein - Lagu Untukmu
 
The enemy - Its not ok (and their whole album)
 
Justin Timberlake - What goes around comes around (Junkie XL's Small Room Remix) - What goes around comes around
 
Edwin Starr- WAR, what is it good for


This song will make you want to sing.
 
Hester Prynne - As Blood Runs Black - Allegiance
 
Veracocha - Carte Blanche
 
The Academy Is... - Everything We Had
 
Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)
 
Strife(Chug Chug) - As Blood Runs Black - Allegiance(2006)
 
BT & David Bowie - She Can Do That - Stealth Soundtrack

Awesome song and awesome movie.
 
Back