What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,487 comments
  • 1,809,064 views
Freaks of the Industry - Digital Underground
 
One of the best songs from one of the best bands evar!


Scorpions - Big City Nights

These guys and Def Leppard make me miss the 80's. :crazy:
 
The Chemical Brothers - The Salmon Dance (Crookers "wow" Remix)
 
Thermo - Donde Estas?
 
Led Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
 

Scorpions - Still Loving You
 
The Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today
 

Men at Work - Down Under

I love that song.
 
Reel Big Fish - Brand New Song
 
Steely Dan - The Boston Rag

I woke up this morning to find that I'd stuck this on when I got home last night (at about 2 am) and did the dreaded 'Volume Test' to find out how loud I had played it... oops :sick:
 
Oasis - Lyla "Don't Believe the Truth"
 
Nidji - Hapus Aku
 
RHCP - Fortune Faded

great to see you back Sage 👍
 
Back