What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,487 comments
  • 1,809,068 views
Re-Up Gang - 20K Money Making Brothers On The Corner

Wicked track, got it as my ringtone too :)
 
Moby - Extreme Ways (The Bourne Ultimatum)
 
Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds
 
Sex Pistols - Johnny B. Goode
 
Before: Andrew W.K - Party Hard

Now - Foo Fighters - The Pretender
 
Busta Rhymes - Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See
 
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Whatever Happened To My Rock N' Roll
B.R.M.C.
 
hot dang, im listening to S&M Puppets too

How about....Since I know how you think...

Hustle and Flow Soundtrack - It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp
 
Snow Patrol - You're All I Have
 
Toby Keith - As Good As I Once Was
Honkytonk University
 
Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
 
Evergrey - More than Ever "A Night to Remember"
 
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
 
Suicidal Tendencies - - Institutionalized

/\/\ I love that song! All I wanted was a Pepsi...lol
What album is that on? Or is it only on the Repo Man Soundtrack.

Type O Negative - Christian Woman
 
Back