What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,487 comments
  • 1,809,103 views
The Bloodhound Gang - No Hard Feelings
Hefty Fine

Sticky Fingaz - Baby Brother
Black Trash: The Autobiography of Kirk Jones
 
The Cult - Fire Woman
Sonic Temple

Fluke - Absurd
Sin City OSD
 
Quietdrive - Rise From The Ashes
 
Michael Jackson - Beat It 2008
Thriller 25th Aniversary
 
Mew - That Time On the Ledge
 
FLOW - GO!!! (4th Naruto Theme, a.k.a. "Fighting Dreamers.")
 
The Pillows - Last Dinosaur
 
Reel Big Fish - Beer (Live)
 
Blink 182 - Easy Target
Blink 182 - All of this

(both songs link together on blink-182 album:p)
 
The Pillows - Little Buster
How sad the ending of FLCL was......... :(
 
Gomez - Girlshapedlovedrug
 
Beatles-Don't Let Me Down

But I have a playlist going right now, it consists of...


Marvin Gaye
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Marvin Gaye - Me and Mrs. Jones
Marvin Gaye - My Girl
Marvin Gaye - When a Man Loves A Woman
Alicia Keys - I keep on falling in and out of love with you
Nazereth - Love Hurts
The Darkness - I believe in a thing called love
Justin Timberlake - Love Stoned
Red Hot Chilli peppers - take me to the place i love
Mr. Big - To Be With You
Janis Joplin - Son of a Preacher Man
beatles - a day in the life
Beatles - One is the Lonliest Number
 
The Twistin' Tarantulas - You must be sniffing glue. 👍👍:D
 
The Mighty Dub Katz - Just Another Groove
 
The Pillows - Beautiful Morning With You
I love The Pillows now..... :D
 
Slayer - - Black Magic

Track 9 of my current Slayer play list.
 
I ****ing Hate You - Godsmack
No Rest For the Wicked - Godsmack
 
Back