What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,489 comments
  • 1,809,138 views
Tool - No Quarter

followed by...

Pink Floyd - Time to Fly
 
HELLYEAH - Alcohaulin' Ass

But I'd rather be listening to Delphic Reason's selection.
 
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful - Reel Big Fish
 
TB
HELLYEAH - Alcohaulin' Ass

But I'd rather be listening to Delphic Reason's selection.

Why thank you.

HellYeah's not too bad either. Although most "Supergroups" don't last long. We'll just have to wait and see. Only time will tell if they can break with that stigma.

Tool - 10,000 Days (I'm on a Tool kick today)

followed by...

Between the Burried and Me - The Day I Tried to Live (Soundgarden cover)

EDIT: Hey TopHat, I have a MK2 Jetta GLI I'm tuning. Go VW!!!

That is all. Back to your embroidery...



;)
 
Bullet For My Valentine - Scream, Aim, Fire
 
Forward, Russia! - Nine
 
Metallica - The Four Horsemen "Live ****: Binge & Purge Disc 3"
 
BT Vs. The Doors - Break On Through (To The Other Side)
 
Iio - Rapture (Starkillers Undone Mix)
 
Sixx:A.M. - Dead Man's Ballet
The Heroin Diaries OSD
 
Listening to two Children of Bodom albums: Follow the Reaper and Hatebreeder.
They are for sure my favorite death/power/with death vocals/ metal band. :drool:
 
Pink Floyd - Astronime Domine



;)
 
Back