What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,489 comments
  • 1,809,162 views
Less Than Jake - Help Save The Youth Of America From Exploding
 
Orbital - Technologicque Park


Good stuff... No... Really.
 
Rammstein - Feuer Frei
 
The Smashing Pumpkins - Landslide
 


The Wombats - Moving To New York
 
JJ Flores & Steve Smooth - Freak You
 
Silverstein - Smile in Your Sleep
 
Justin Timberlake - LoveStoned/I Think She Knows (Tiesto Remix)
LoveStoned/I Think She Knows (Remixes)
 
Lamb of God - Ruin



;)
 
Lamb of God - Omerta

followed by...

Satyricon - Fuel for Hatred

followed by...

The Toadies - Possum Kingdom


;)
 
I like it, I got:

Lamb of God - Blacken the Cursed Sun

then....

Symphony X - The Divine Wings of Tragedy

then...

Dimmu Borgir - Puritania
 
The Alan Parsons Project - Silence and I

Edit: Now I'm listening to...

The Alan Parsons Project - Old and Wise

Edit2: Now...

The Alan Parsons Project - Lets Talk About Me

:D 👍
 
Muse - Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
 
Meshuggah - Bleed - obZen
Meshuggah - obZen - obZen
Meshuggah - Dancers to a Discordant System - obZen

etc.
 
Blink 182 - Josie
Blink 182 - M + M's
 
Back