What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,423 views
One True Thing - Monster :D
One True Thing > Paramore
 
Madonna ft Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes (instrumental)

Awesome beat by Timberland
 
Iron Maiden- The Loneliness of the Long-Distance Runner

For the last post, how can two vocal artists create an instrumental?
 
Foo Fighters Overdrive

 
Captain Hampton and the Midget Pirates - The Aquabats

I love this song. :lol:
 
Vena Cava - Sympathy For You Is Mad

From the ORG EP, I just heard one of their demo songs from the band's website. Death Metal from Romania.
 
Nikola Sarcevic - Love Trap
 
One True Thing - Do You Remember?
This is getting addicting..... :sick:
 
The Buzzhorn - Ordinary



Anyone who's ever played Need Sor Speed:Hot Pursuit 2 May recognise this.
 
Im on a Anastacia marathon :bowdown::D:p

Im outta love
 
Blondie - Atomic
 
Foo Fighters Both the "There Is Nothing Left To Lose" Album and followed by "In Your Honour" Album. Yup, I've been spending today.
 
One True Thing - In A Whisper
 
Anti-Flag - The Press Corpse

Anti-Flag - 1 Trillion Dollar$
 
Richard Cheese - Rape Me



:lol: Oh man, I can't get enough of this guy. Richard Cheese FTW!
 
Back