What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,428 views
The awesomeness of

Foo Fighters Breakout

 
Haddaway - What Is Love

(night at the roxbury ftw :))
 
One True Thing - In A Whisper
(this is seriously addictive....... :sick:)
 
Meck Feat Dino - Feels Like Home (Marco V Dub Mix)
 
Trivium - Declaration. I've known of Trivium for about a year now but just starting to get into them.
 
DJ Green Lantern ft. Fabolous, Akon & Fat Joe - I'm So Fly
Grand Theft Auto IV Soundtrack (Exclusive)
 
Sugar Hill Gang- Rapper's Delight

Sugar Hill Gang- Apache/Jump on it

Bone Thugs N Harmony- Crossroads

System of a Down- Chop Suey

System of a Down- BYOB

Frankie Goes to Hollywood- Relax

In reverse order.
 
Foo Fighters Generator
 
Panic At The Disco - Nine In The Afternoon
 
Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly




;)
 
Beyonce Deja Vu Freemasons Remix

 
Atreyu - Creature

Atreyu - Untitled Finale
 
Something a little different for Snoop but I love it :)



Snoop Dogg - Sensual seduction
 
Synapses - Bending Over Backwards album (so far)
 
The Vines - Winning Days
 
Death Cab For Cutie - Scientist Studies
 
Back