What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,496 comments
  • 1,809,579 views
Discipline - Nine Inch Nails.
 
Cannibal - Reel Big Fish
 
The Temptations - Papa Was A Rolling Stone
 
Haji - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
 
Cannibal - Reel Big Fish

That's definitely one of my favourite Reel Big Fish songs! 👍

Goldfinger - Handjobs For Jesus
 
When You Were Young - The Killers
 
Silverstein - The Ides of March
 
Death Cab For Cutie - Tiny Vessels
 
Tears From The Moon, Featuring Sinéad O'Connor by Conjure One (Tiesto Remix)
 
Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia
 
The Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Women
 
Theory Of A Deadman - Bad Girlfriend
 
Jennifer Lopez - Hold it dont drop it (Moto blanco remix)
 
Akala - Shakespeare
 
Yellowcard - Doesn't Matter
This was recorded LONG before the whiny mallrat Ryan Key came along, took over and sold out, back in the good old days when production didn't really matter to these guys, it was just to get stuff out there. I have it so I can show people what they missed.

EDIT: URG, I feel like erasing this post so bad, there's been so much damage done to the name Yellowcard. I feel like a pig even writing it.
 
Back