What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,496 comments
  • 1,809,582 views
American Head Charge - Just So You Know

Fear Factory - Damaged

System of a Down - X

Soundgarden - Fresh Tendrils

Machine Head - Bulldozer
 
Yellowcard - Doesn't Matter
This was recorded LONG before the whiny mallrat Ryan Key came along, took over and sold out, back in the good old days when production didn't really matter to these guys, it was just to get stuff out there. I have it so I can show people what they missed.

EDIT: URG, I feel like erasing this post so bad, there's been so much damage done to the name Yellowcard. I feel like a pig even writing it.

Don't feel bad about Yellowcard, that happens to every band that is famous. But at least their not sellouts like FOB, MCR, GC or any of those other bands. But Ocean Avenue was still the best album from them. 👍

As for now, I'm listening to:
Kasabian - Club Foot
 
Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky

This. Song. Is. Awesome.
 
Steely Dan - Third World Man
from "Gaucho" (1980)

Sublime gorgeousness..... :drool:

and

Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention - Dog Breath, In The Year Of The Plague
from "Uncle Meat" (1969)

.....The total opposite :D
 
Reel Big Fish - Trendy
 
MuteMath - Noticed
 
Drunk people laughing outside the office where I work.
It's labor day!
Damn, 1 hour still to go...

Can't listen to music right now, but when I get home it's probbly gonna be
Velcra - My Law
 
Mew - Why Are You Looking Grave?
 
MxPx - The Wonder Years
 
Velvet Revolver - Dirty Little Thing
 
Opeth - Porcelain Heart
 
Third Eye Blind - Jumper
 


The Bob Seger System - Ramblin' Gamblin' Man
 
Maxïmo Park - Going Missing
 
Chris Duarte - Just Kissed My Baby
 
Back