What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,492 comments
  • 1,809,340 views
Its from the GT2 intro if I remember correctly
 
Forward, Russia! - Eighteen
 
I'm currently listening to the radio, I have no clue whats playing though. Kinda electronica-ey.

Its channel 104.9 though out of Sunnyvale or something.

:odd: They aren't electronica-ey usually.
 
It was one of they're really weird bands. I know the standard format consists of Sublime and Bob Marley. Damn stoners. :indiff: Waaaaaait a minute, V1P3R where are you from?


Oh, also Rise Against- Under The Knife
 
t was one of they're really weird bands. I know the standard format consists of Sublime and Bob Marley. Damn stoners.
I hope you just didn't insult Bob Marley. He was a great artist and he is still popular
 
No I didn't Insult Bob Marley. But the area I live in just plays him to get high to. And its really annoying because I hate to think he wanted to be remembered for weed.

I meant that the format of the station is directed towards the demographic, which tends to be the alternative/stoner crowd.
 
I'll have to agree with you on that one. Most of the people here who play his music are stoners, I'm probably the only one in my area who isn't a stoner and listens to his music
 
There are the select few that listen to him just for the sake of listening to the messages he had. He was an amazing man. I read into him a while back. He led a very interesting life.


I am an absolute Audiophile.
 
YEAH! 👍 Good [censored]!

me, oh... still GT5p music crap. :(
 
Muse - Map of the Problematique live

[YOUTUBe]N2cJWDEK2U4[/media]

Epic song.
 
Reel Big Fish - I'll Never Be
 
Nirvana - All Apologies 👍
 

The Ramones - Poison Heart.


The Ramones - Pet Semetary.
 
Was: Godsmack - Awake
Now: Apocalyptica - I'm Not Jesus
 
Fansong - Dethklok
 
The Killers - Mr Brightside
 
Weezer - Pork and Beans

before this:

Weezer - My Name Is Jonas 👍
 
Back