What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,490 comments
  • 1,809,272 views
Alice In Chains - No Excuses

This song is the ultimate win. I think I've probably listened to it 40 times in the last 24 hours.
 
30 Seconds To Mars - Was It A Dream
 
Switchfoot - The Fatal Wound
(Listening to their Nothing is Sound album. 👍)
 
Sex Pistols - I Fought the Law
 
Dragonforce - Revolution Deathsquad
 

Sepultura - Roots Bloody Roots.


Manowar - Die For Metal.
 
Addicted - Saving Abel
 
David Banner - Cadillac's On 22's
 
Before- Alberquerque - Buck O Nine

Now- Join The Club - Reel Big Fish
 
The Black Dahlia Murder - What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
 
Incubus - Battlestar Scratchlactica
Funkiest song evar.
 
Guttermouth - Secure Horizons
 
Lamb of God - - Redneck

buttrock-1.gif


Mew - Coffee Break
 
Was: Incubus - Drive
Now: Stevie Wonder - I Wish
 
Mew - White Lips Kissed
 
6ie.cr - Autechre - Draft 7.30

(it has nothing to do with Internet Explorer)
 
Ting tings - Shut up and let me go

 
Eminem - Stan.
 
As Blood Runs Black - In Dying Days
 
Bodycount - *** ******

Track 18 of their first album

Wasnt sure how people would take it, thats why Ive not put the title in.
If you have the album, you'll know what it is
 
Back