What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,926 views
Am I Blood - Supremacy Of Failure
 
Priestess - Run Home
 
Pink Floyd's 'The Wall' album. Excellent piece of art, the movie is kind of creepy though.
 
The Cardigans - My Favorite Game
 
The song's from GT2. And GT2 is the best GT so far. Then again I haven't played or owned GT4 or 5, or owned GT3
 
The song's from GT2. And GT2 is the best GT so far. Then again I haven't played or owned GT4 or 5, or owned GT3

Ah, Whenever I play GT4 I have My Favorite Game playing. Just makes me seem more relaxed. Plus I might make a vid of all my GT4 pics to the song

Now : The Cardigans - You're The Storm
 
Dropkick Murphys - The Last Letter home
 
The Black Dahlia Murder - Everything Went Black
 
Simple Plan - Perfect World

Don't ask why I'm listening to this.
 
Foo Fighters - Statues
 
Rage Against The Machine - Bulls On Parade
 
311 - All Mixed Up
 
Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor
 
Enya - Only Time
 
Darude - Feel The Beat
 
DJ Khaled - We Takin' Over
 
Metallica - One
 
Back