What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,897 views
Hellhammer - Buried and Forgotten
 
Nine Black Alps - Pocket Full Of Stars :)👍

 
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Bleak, Uncertain, Beautiful...
 
Cypress Hill - Lowrider
 
A trifecta:

Cake - Short Skirt Long Jacket


This gem from Buckethead


And because I can never get enough of this song, Pink Floyd - Nobody Home
Warning: Contains a naughty word, but at least I didn't post the one where he shaves his eyebrows and bleeds all over the sink.
 
Dethklok - Duncan Hill Coffee
 
Kaki King - Carmine St.
Followed by.....
Kaki King - Night After Sidewalk
(man, I can't get enough of her..... :drool:)
 
Ice Cube - Today Was A Good Day
 
Five Iron Frenzy - See The Flames Begin To Crawl
 
Jack Johnson - If I Could
 
Rich Boy - Boy Looka here
 
The Cramps - Haulass Hyena
 
Chimaira - Pass Out Of Existence
 
Ludacris - Roll out (My Business)
 
Tupac feat. Notorious B.I.G - Running (Dying To Live)
 
The Decemberists - Oceanside
 
Less Than Jake - Jen Doesn't Like Me Anymore
 
Hate - Anaclasis
 
Kaki King - Soft Shoulder
 
The Beastie Boys - Sabatoge
 
Kenny Loggins - Footloose
Rod Stewart - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy
 
Last edited:
Back