What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,469 comments
  • 1,805,698 views
Trivium - Into The Mouth of Hell We March
Shogun


So far the new album kicks ass. šŸ‘

Awesome song:tup:, Hopefully ill have the album soon too!:)

Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace (album)
 
Last edited:
Trivium - Into The Mouth of Hell We March
Shogun


So far the new album kicks ass. šŸ‘

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't even know they had a new album yet. I'm listening to "Down From the Sky" right now. It is awesome.
 
Metallica - Fade to Black

I sort of revisited the song. That intro is so awesome.
 
Dream Theater - Surrounded - Images And Words(1992)
 
Pennywise - Perfect People
 
Tokio Hotel - Lass Un Hier Raus
 
Saga - Careful Where You Step - Silent Knight(1980)
 
Matchbox Twenty - Push
 
Lostprophets - A Liberation Transmission (album)

I had no idea these guys were Welsh!
 
The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love

Awesome riff!
 
We The Kings - Skyway Avenue
 
Trivium - "Torn Between Scylla And Charybdis"
 
Hitomi Takahashi - Communication
 
Lamb Of God - Redneck

The video is awesome!:lol:
 
Last edited:
Foo Fighters-Stranger Things Have Happened
then
De La Soul-Me Myself & I
 
Tool - "Aenema"

then

Godsmack - "Whatever"

then

Whatever else is on KBPI \m/

EDIT - Ooh, Mudvayne's new "Do What You Do" is pretty good!
 
Last edited:
The entire Sonic R soundtrack. I am both energized and repulsed.

/questionable taste.
 
Back