What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,475 comments
  • 1,806,827 views
Basshunter- All I Ever Wanted
:(👍
 
Cheap Trick - I want you to want me

Fountains of Wayne - Hey Julie
 
Glasvegas album seem's to be constantly on repeat at the moment.
 
Jimi Hendrix- Axis Bold as Love
 
Trivium - The Crusade
 
Tool - No Quarter



;)
 
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones-The Impression That I Get
then
Dog's Eye View-Everything Falls Apart
 

The Cranberries - Linger.


The Cranberries - Just My Imagination.
 
The Who - Eminence Front

Kanye West - Love Lockdown

Pink Floyd - Time

Funkadelic - Maggot Brain

The Chemical Brothers - Saturate

...... + some more that i didn't list..........
 
Gym Class Heroes - Taxi Driver
 
Coldplay - Yellow
 
Pink Floyd - What Do You Want from Me - The Division Bell(1994)

In fact I'm listening to the entire album...
 
Mew - Am I Wry? No
 
Trivium - The Crusade(album)

Well actually thats a lie, I was about 10 minutes ago;)
 
Boston - Walk On Medley - Walk On(1994)

The medley contains Walkin' At Night, Walk On, Get Organ-ized and Walk On (Some More).
 
Forward, Russia! - Seventeen
 
The Chemical Brothers - The Salmon Dance

Beatboxing fish FTW!
 
Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home
 
Back