What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,455 comments
  • 1,801,808 views
White Stripes - It's True That We Love One Another
 
I'll be on this remix version for a while.

img0001og8.png
 
Last edited:
The Beards - A Wizard Needs A Beard
 
Cryptopsy - Crown Of Horns
 
Blink 182 - The Mark, Tom And Travis Show (live album)

edit:

Korn - Freak On A Leash
 
Last edited:
Foo Fighters All My Life
 
Sugarcult - Champagne
 
Ennio Morricone - L'Estasi Dell'oro (Ectasy Of Gold) Remix

Great song from the new Nike Fate commercial. Almost tops the original, though.
 
Bloc Party - On
 
001-1.png




Why do I always turn the car around? :(
 
Fear Factory - Echo Of My Scream
 
The Secret Machines - Dreaming of Dreaming
 
RATM] Killing in the name of

I'm addicted to it at the minute!
 
George Levin - Somebody New


This isn't a video, it's just a picture with the song playing, but it sounds absolutely amazing with my surround sound system, especially the bass.



I love upbeat chillout like this, I could listen to this for hours.
 

Age Of Love - Age Of Love (Watch Out For The Stella Club Mix).


Paul Van Dyk - For An Angel (pvd e-werk club mix).
 
The Secret Machines - Sad And Lonely
 
Linkin Park - In Pieces

Opshop - One Day
 
TragiComedy - Never Lonely
 
The Cranberries- Salvation
Talking Heads- Psycho Killer
 
Back