What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,469 comments
  • 1,805,518 views
Lamb Of God - Redneck
 
The Killers - All These Things That I've Done

I've really started to like these guys so I just loop ALL their songs from all the albums.
 
Amon Amarth - Runes To My Memory

edit:

Slipknot - People = S**t

Slipknot - Duality
 
Last edited:
Metallica - All Nightmare Long

Luck, Runs, Out,
Crawl from the wreckage one more time
Horrific memory twists the mind
Dark, rugged, cold and hard to turn
Path of destruction, feel it burn
 
Anberlin - Inevitable

Just found out about the band and im loving them!!!
 
Inner Party System - Dont stop

 
Symphony X - The Accolade - The Devine Wings of Tragedy(1997)
 
Toto - Hold the line
 
I've been in a super bad mood all day... and I've been pretty much punching everything in my room.:banghead:

So in the few hours I've listened through a few Lamb of God and Diecast CD's... Metal is the cure for everything... To bad I'm not in a pit at a concert. :grumpy:
 
Death - Secret Face
 
oasis - Love Like A Bomb
 
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Empty arms
And before that some of the fabulous Rolling Stones
 
Despised Icon - Quarantine 👍
Damn, this is one crazy album....... :crazy:
 
Bob Sinclar - Yes U Are (Mylo Remix)
 
Trivium - Ignition

then

Trivium - Entrance of the Conflagration

Lamb Of God - Redneck
 
Daft Punk - Robot Rock - Human After All(2005)
 
Back