What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,453 comments
  • 1,799,770 views
John Frusciante - Song To The Siren, from his new album the empyrean. Awesome.
 
Sweet D - Rollin' In My Pinto
 
Revolution 9 gets me the freaks.

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Soundtrack - Those who Fight (Piano)
 
Feeder - Seven Days in the Sun
 
Rich Boy - Chevy A Monsta
 
The Prodigy - Omen

Their new album is going to be immense. :drool:

 
Van Halen - Right now

I have the strangest craving for a Crystal Pepsi.
confused12.gif
 
Gat Decor - Passion

youtube it , its not the usual stuff i'd listen to.
 
Minus The Bear - We Are Not A Football Team (Acoustic)
 
Reverend Horton Heat - Big Red Rocket of Love


Best quality I could find on youtube but you get the idea.
 
TB
Which One's Pink? - Covers of the entire The Wall album

Edit: Currently at Mother - one of my all time favorites.
Ten months later and I'm still listening to the same thing.

Same song, too, actually. :scared:
 
T-Bone - Name Droppin'

Sorry. :guilty:
 
Reel Big Fish - Brown Eyed Girl


Love a good ska cover. :D
 
To the Last Shot [Fino All'ultimo Colpo] [Ortolani]
 
yeah, very good 👍
 
Röyksopp - Happy Up Here



Another album I can't wait for, if it's as catchy and fun as this track it'll be amazing :D It reminds me a little bit of Eple, and that's not a bad thing!
 
I'm currently making my way through this:

41dGikZVPjL._SS400_.jpg


So far, I've had Would you be happier? and So Young.

Oh dear.
 
Muse - Citizen Erased (live)
 
Emma Hewitt - Not Enough Time (Cosmic Gates Club-mix)
 
Back