What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,449 comments
  • 1,798,882 views
Mustard Plug - Thigh High Nylons
 
[FONT= "CENTURY GOTHIC"]Queens Of The Stone Age - Noone Knows[/FONT]
 
Pink Floyd - Marooned

Radiohead - I Will
 
Last edited:
John Mayer - Bold as Love
 
Bruce Springsteen - Outlaw Pete
 
Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes
 
Brand New - Jesus

The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me is one of the best albums ever, IMO.
 
John Frusciante's new album The Empyrean, so far, I like what I hear.
 


Burning Sensations - "Belly of the Whale"
 
Coheed & Cambria - Welcome Home

Man, been a while since I heard this. Fitting song for Nine trailer, though.
 
Patricio Rey y sus Redonditos de Ricota - Jijiji
 
Rage Against the Machine - Live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium
 
My Girls
Merriweather Post Pavillion
Animal Collective
 
Pink Floyd - Castellorizon
 
Stevie Nicks

Violet and Blue
 
Bad Religion - Land of Competition
 
Back