What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,461 comments
  • 1,802,594 views
Bomb The Music Industry! - Even Winning Feels Bad
 
Muse - Plug In Baby [Live]
 
Franz Ferdinand - Michael
 
Notorious B.I.G - Going Back to Cali
and..
Wintersleep - Orca
Ignore the vid just love the song.

Completely different songs but I love any music. After all I believe genres shouldn't exist, only good and bad music.
 
Last edited:
Rata Blanca - El Reino Olvidado

Awesome song!! Check it out.

 
Maximum the Hormone - What's up people!

Warning Excessive headbanging. :)

 
Lagwagon - Bury the Hatchet
 
Foo Fighters Times Like These
 
Trivium - Of Prometheus And The Crucifix
 
Magazine - Shot By Both Sides
 
Automatic - Weezer
 
The Birthday Massacre - Remember Me
 
Dokken

Into the fire
 
System of a Down - Jet Pilot
Toxicity

Very recent acquisition in flac. Loving all the songs.
 
4 Strings - Take Me Away

Finally found this song after about 2 years of hearing it.
 
Back