What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,455 comments
  • 1,800,018 views
Samurai Champloo - How You Feel


Real chill music.
 
In Your Words - Lamb of God - Wrath(2009)

Album came out today! \m/
 
Santogold - Lights Out
The most epic feel good song I have ever had the pleasure of listening to.


Great song and video... 👍 Seems like our tastes in music are very similar. Every time you post a song it's one that I also like a lot.
 
Aerosmith - Cryin'
Young Lust: The Aerosmith Anthology
 
Great song and video... 👍 Seems like our tastes in music are very similar. Every time you post a song it's one that I also like a lot.

Do you get most of your music from BMX vids or other sports films ?

That's what I mainly do.
 
Do you get most of your music from BMX vids or other sports films ?

That's what I mainly do.

Haha.... Yeah that is exactly what I do!

What websites do you watch the videos off of though? I could use some more to check out.
 
The Who - Eminence Front - It's Hard (1982)
 
What websites do you watch the videos off of though? I could use some more to check out.

I usually get the DVD's in a local shop.

Some Mountain Bike films like New World Disorder 9 have a good soundtrack and Brighton Ain't Ready has some decent songs in it.
 
Jay Z feat Mary J Blige - Song Cry
 
^

yes , I think I do.
yesterday at 12:23 pm , you were listening to Puscifer
today at 12:44 pm , you were listening to Puscifer
today at 8:00 pm , you are listening to Puscifer

Let me guess , you like Puscifer :lol:
 
Puscifer - Drunk With Power
Puscifer - Momma Sed

Meh.. I love Maynard James Keenan's voice. He is a fantastic singer... And Puscifer has a very catchy slow dark creepy repetitive feel that makes you keep listening.

 
Prosthetic even more Puscifer for you.:lol:
I think your addicted :lol:

Anyhow:
Pink Floyd

Not now John
 
The Police - Every Breath You Take
The Very Best Of Sting & The Police
 
Metro Station - Shake it
 
The New Pornographers - Twin Cinema
and...
The New Pornographers - Streets of Fire

Thanks Noah for posting that BMX vid and therefore introducing me to them.
 
Electric Light Orchestra - Mr blue sky
 
Hyper - Hot Rockin


Best song on Motorstorm. I just love racing to this tune, it gets me in the mood.
 
Judas Priest - Love Bites
Defenders of the Faith
 
The Aquabats - Lotto Fever
 
holy crap The Aquabats!?! I didn't think anyone listened to them anymore. I stick them in my rotation of semi-popular ska/punk from my HS days.
 
Back