What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,461 comments
  • 1,802,594 views
Taylor Swift - Love Story (Jason Nevins Radio Edit)
 
Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You
 
Franz Ferdinand - Turn It On
 
Lol they were just advertising the taylor swift one for CSI: Las Vegas

Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love (Cover)
 
Amon Amarth

The newest album, Twilight of the Thunder God.
 
I just discovered that I like a song by Lily Allen - my life is officially over :sick:

It's actually the instrumental version I like, which is currently featured on BBC's "Match Of The Day" as the incidental music during their weekly round-up of Premiership goals 👍

BTW, this would make a great track for a Gran Turismo video 💡
 
Last edited:
Midtown - Become What You Hate

First heard it on the Warped Tour 2002 compilation: AWESOME song.
 
Culcha Candela - Stretch Your Mind
 
Three Days Grace - Pain and I hate everything about you.

pain is my favorite.

Meh, That lilly allen song has too much techno me thinks.
 
Jonas Brothers - Poor Unfortunate Souls

This song is awesome.
 
Empire of Modern Thought - Faint. (Remix of Linkin Park's song, Faint.)
 
3 Doors Down - Train

Meh, every girl at my school has a crush on at least one of the Jonas Brothers so i'm almsot racist against those guys.
 
DJ Fresh - X-Project(100% Pure Mix)


Something different from the norm but I needed to get a rave out my system. Then I went back to my usual.

Citizen Cope - Bullet And A Target

 
Last edited:
Ive just started listening to Origin Of Symmetry by Muse 👍
 
UVERworld - Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi
 
Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds
 
VNV Nation - Kingdom (Restoration)
 
Back