What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,478 comments
  • 1,808,811 views
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tears Of A Clown


Way before my time but I love it so much. Intro is epic.
 
Apoptygma Berzerk - Ohm Sweet Ohm

Love the original Kraftwerk version, but this one is right spiffy too. Probably like it more.

 
Glassjaw - Siberian Kiss

One of my Favorite songs of all time from one of my favorite albums of all time from one of my favorite bands of all time.

too bad Worship & Tribute sucked so hard and was too melodic and Daryl didn't scream nearly as much as on EYEWTKAS (maybe it was because of his Crohn's disease, but I digress).
 
Glassjaw - Siberian Kiss

One of my Favorite songs of all time from one of my favorite albums of all time from one of my favorite bands of all time.

too bad Worship & Tribute sucked so hard and was too melodic and Daryl didn't scream nearly as much as on EYEWTKAS (maybe it was because of his Crohn's disease, but I digress).

All the GJ fans I know have 'Worship & Tribute' as their favorite. It's always seemed to me the highly praised one by elitists.

65daysofstatic - Hole
 
36 Crazyfists - Slit Wrist Theory

another one of my favorite songs of all time from one of my favorite albums of all time from one of my favorite bands of all time.

Geez, I'm on a roll today!
 
NOFX - Hobophobic (Scared Of Bums)

Followed By.......

Megadeth - Return To Hangar 18 (That One Night: Live in Buenos Aires Version)
 
I Am The Avalanche - New Disaster

Heard of this band from (this may Surprise you) Dog The Bounty Hunter!
 
Sonata Arctica - The Boy Who Wanted to be A Real Puppet
 
Poison - Fallen Angel
The Best Of Poison: 20 Years Of Rock
 
Dir en Grey - Vinushka

Can't get enough of this song.

[YouTube]VLpND5XpHY4[/YouTube]

Shortened vid, song is actually over 9 min long.
 
Nonpoint - In the Air Tonight (Phil Collins cover)
 
Fenix TX - Katie W.

Followed By......

Fenix TX - All My Fault
 
Last edited:
Lupe Fiasco ft Jay Z - Pressure



:lol: I can't imagine them doing a serious cover of that song.

It isn't half bad. This is the best I could find. Ignore the stupid video, but it sounds like the album version.




VNV Nation - Savior (Vox)
 
Back