What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,476 comments
  • 1,808,707 views
Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonaise

I think you're the first person I've seen here other than myself to listen to T'Pumpkins, good choice :D

Magazine - Shot By Both Sides
 
Band of Horses-The Great Salt Lake
then
Band of Horses-The Funeral
 
Muse - Citizen Erased (Hullabaloo live version)
 
Blake Shelton - she wouldn't be gone
 
TB
Quite a change from my previous song, but I'm listening to Bale Out - RevoLucian's Christian Bale Remix

As wrong as it is, I can't stop laughing. :lol:

And no, I'm not posting the video. I like it here.

:lol: wow...
 
Reel Big Fish - Authority Song

John Mellencamp cover
 
Rammstein - Feuer Frei
 
The Temptations - Papa Was A Rolling Stone
 
Round Table featuring Nino - Let Me Be With You

Chobits opening song
 
Rolling Stones

Angie
 
Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack - Time Warp
 
Three Days Grace - (I Hate) Everything About You
 
Phish - A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing
 
Back