What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,478 comments
  • 1,808,811 views
Dannii Minogue - All I Wanna Do [Innocent Girl Mix].
 
Nickelback - I'd come for you
 
I was listening to Silverchair - "The Lever" a moment ago, when I was drawing.
Towards the end of the song there is some great heavy rock. I couldn't help playing my air guitar with my pencil... forgetting that it had a serrated end. I'm bleeding to death now...
 
La Renga - La Balada del Diablo y la Muerte
 
Rata Blanca - El Reino Olvidado. (The Forgotten Kingdom.)
 
Pendelum-Planet Orion
 
Sweatshop Union - Up From the Ground

and....

Maximum the Hormone - Black Yen Power G-Man Spy
 
Last edited:
Mother, Father - Dave Matthews
 
Regular John - Language

 
Fleetwood Mac

Tusk - from "The Dance" c.d. , featuring the U.S.C Marching Band.

Awesome version of this song.
 
U2 - The Hands That Built America (Original soundtrack from motion picture "Gangs of New York".)
 
Sounds Like Chicken - The Ballad of William Stout
 
Amon Amarth - Embrace of the Endless Ocean
 
Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest
 
Back