What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,865 views
In Defense of Our Good Name - Lamb of God - As The Palaces Burn(2003)
This Is Who We Are - As I Lay Dying - An Ocean Between Us(2007)
Cochise - Audioslave - Audioslave(2002)
 
Last edited:
Gorillaz - DARE

Awesome... but I prefer some of their older stuff like 19/2000. Tommorow Comes Today is also another of my favourites.

Anyway I'm listening to:
Sweatshop Union - Don't be Afraid
 
Nightwish - Ghost Love Score

I love the combination of metal and symphony with Tarja's operatic vocals on this song.

[YouTube]1eTX-rjGcw8[/YouTube]
 
Nashville Pussy - Say Something Nasty - Say Something Nasty(2002)
 
Sandstorm Darude
I know it's old, but awesome.


 
Dragon Dynasty Presents: SPL Killzone starring Donni Yen and Sammo Hung
 
Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone

Probably my favourite song at the minute, I can't wait for his new album!

 
Hey Monday - How you Love me now
 
Flo Rida - Right round

Don't know why but i'm addicted to this song, I normally hate Flo Rida/rap music music. Weird?
 
LA preist - Engine

But I just want to open you guys to Coma by Sasha. It's progressional, but once you listen to it a few times, it's hard not to appreciate it (IMO).
 
Underworld - Beautiful Burnout




;)
 
Flo Rida - Right round

Don't know why but i'm addicted to this song, I normally hate Flo Rida/rap music music. Weird?

If thats what I think it is... then its a crappy rap version of a good rock song...
 
Reventón;3359516
Dokken - It's Not Love
The Very Best Of Dokken

very good song 👍. I think I'll play it next.
 
Been digging up some '90s grunge rock lately:

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

​



Was 5 years at the time, but those 15 first seconds have been in my head for all those years 👍 Probably my most favourite era of rock music...


While we're at it, let's have some more '90s rock:


The Smashing Pumpkins - Zero


The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony



Blur - Song 2


Blur - Girls and Boys


Oasis - Wonderwall


Radiohead - Street Spirit


Feeder - Crash

​


[/and so on and so forth]
 
Last edited:
Metric-Twilight Galaxy
 
In the End - Linking Park
Gonna listen to The Fear - Lily Allen next
 
Back