What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,898 views
Linkin Park - A Place For My Head
and...
Linkin Park - One Step Closer
 
Ive just started listening to Metric's new album Fantasies
 
Grand Funk

Mean Mistreater
 
8eb05657.jpg
 
Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name Of
Rage Against The Machine
 
Patricio Rey y sus Rendoditos de Ricota - Jijiji
 
The Vacation - I'm No Good
 
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
 
Prodigy - Breathe
 
Bat For Lashes - Daniel

It sounds almost 'haunting'...in a good way.
 
Shinedown - Heroes

Followed By....

Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
 
Anal C*** - You're Pregnant, So I Kicked You In The Stomach

Just started listening to them. Best Grindcore Band Ever!
 
Ringo Starr

It don't come easy
 
Beck - Odelay
 
Who's Last(Live Album) by The Who👍
 
Back