What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,918 views
Jethro Tull - Aqualung (song)

Followed By....

Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Children Blown To Bits By The Busload
 
6a00b8ea0717f31bc000c2252862ea8e1d-500pi


[Vinyl Version]

Hell yeah GY!BE :) I love listening to Lift Yr Skinny Fists whenever I'm in a brooding mood.
 
Hell yeah! GY!BE G!YBE:) I love listening to Lift Yr Skinny Fists whenever I'm in a brooding mood.

Fixed.

Mother****er=Redeemer is THE most Screwed up song title of all time!

Rage Against The Machine - Down Rodeo

My Favorite RATM song of all time. A flawless, timeless song. Doesn't get its due (i.e. doesn't get played on the radio at all where I live) for what it is.
 
Fixed.

Mother****er=Redeemer is THE most Screwed up song title of all time!

Rage Against The Machine - Down Rodeo

My Favorite RATM song of all time. A flawless, timeless song. Doesn't get its due (i.e. doesn't get played on the radio at all where I live) for what it is.

"Godspeed You! Black Emperor (formerly punctuated Godspeed You Black Emperor! and abbreviated to GYBE, GSYBE or GY!BE)"

Wiki disagrees. ;)
 
 
Emo Triple-Pack!!!

Paramore - Fences

Followed By....

The Academy Is.... - Seasons

Followed By....

The Academy Is.... - Slow Down
 
Expatriate - The Spaces Between

First Heard it on the Rugby 2008 Soundtrack, but Unfortunately I couldn't find the original version from the original album (also called The Spaces Between), but I was able to find it on a album they did called In The Mist of Things, but it was a different version with a different arrangement. :(
 
Beck-Guero

Awesome album if you don't have it.
 
ELO - Mr. Blue Sky
The Essential Electric Light Orchestra
 
Reventón;3380701
ELO - Mr. Blue Sky
The Essential Electric Light Orchestra

👍👍👍
 
Kings of Leon -Use Somebody

On the radio, good in amongst a load of tosh.
 
Blink 182 - Adam's song
👍

Was: The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

Now: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again

Ive really got into The Who recently for some reason.
 
👍

Was: The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

Now: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again

Ive really got into The Who recently for some reason.
Both great songs.

Van Halen - Runnin' With The Devil
Van Halen
 
Evans Blue - A Cross and a Girl Named Blessed

Sounds like something that Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl would listen to while having a threesome with Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf.:O
 
Elton John - Tiny Dancer
Rocket Man: The Definitive Hits
 
Another Emo Triple-Pack!!!!

Further Seems Forever - Madison Prep

Followed By....

Jack's Mannequin - The Mixed Tape

Followed By....

Nada Surf - Always Love
 
Back