What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,487 comments
  • 1,809,091 views
Boston-Foreplay/Long Time
ZZ Top-La Grange
Queen-The Show Must Go On
 
Cool Old School.

Thanks man. Good to find someone else who is in to that stuff. I have awesome friends though. we're like the only kids in our 1200 people school that know Queen outside of We will rock you/ we are the champions.

Now...

The Beatles- Revolution
and just a second ago
Queen- I want it all
 
The Outlaws

Green grass and high tides
 
At this point in my life - Tracy Chapman
 
The Outlaws

Green grass and high tides

Thinks of sitting on the hood of my old Chevelle next to the lake, serious old school Thanks Nicks!
 
What do you think of that album (Sam's Town)?

I found it pretty disappointing. Hot Fuss was just amazing, but every album since has been average at best. :indiff:

Well, I am a HUGE fan of The Killers. I loved that album. To be quite honest with you there are probably only a few songs out of all of their albums that I'm not real crazy about. I love all of their albums but to me Day & Age has been the worst one so far. Don't get me wrong though I still love it. In fact I just recently went to see them live at the Murat Theater at Indianapolis. They put on a great show!
 
Mike and the Mechanics

The Living Years
 
Modest Mouse - Teeth Like God's Shoeshine

The guitar in this tracks means it would be awesome for Guitar Hero! Get it done guys, you've already got Float On, just add this one more.
 
Rammstein - Hilf Mir
 
Modest Mouse - Teeth Like God's Shoeshine

The guitar in this tracks means it would be awesome for Guitar Hero! Get it done guys, you've already got Float On, just add this one more.

OMFG someone else who knows Modest Mouse! (well, before they were on rock band.
 
OMFG someone else who knows Modest Mouse! (well, before they were on rock band.

Funnily enough, I can't remember how I found out about them, it was quite a long time ago now. I thought they were really popular but it turns out not many people I know have heard of them. My mate likes 'Float On' having heard it on Guitar Hero World Tour, I'm trying to get him to listen to some more.
 
Gang Starr - Full Clip
Madvillain - Figaro
Gang Starr - Now You're Mine
Gang Starr - You Know My Steez

Tonight is Rap Fest!
 
O.A.R - This Town

I remember listening to them when they were just a group of guys at The Ohio State University. Now they can sell out Madison Square Garden, have had songs used for the College World Series, MLB All-Star Game, and now NASCAR.
 
Funnily enough, I can't remember how I found out about them, it was quite a long time ago now. I thought they were really popular but it turns out not many people I know have heard of them. My mate likes 'Float On' having heard it on Guitar Hero World Tour, I'm trying to get him to listen to some more.

Yeah i heard of them a couple years ago. now some people know them from rock band/guitar hero, but not a ton.
 
Back