What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,487 comments
  • 1,809,047 views
Noel Gallagher - Half The World Away

Recorded live at the Royal Albert Hall. One Word - Stunning. I urge anyone to listen.
 
turn-on-the-bright-lights.jpg
 
Clint Mansell - Lux Aeterna (Full Orchestral Remix)
 
The Godz

Gotta keep a runnin'
 
Elite Force - Presha

Pendulum - Slam

Queens of the Stone Age - Medication

ALL VERY LOUD!!
 
I'm listening to 61 by the Kissaway Trail. First heard this song in FIFA '09. I think it's pretty good.

 
The Killers - Bones

What do you think of that album (Sam's Town)?

I found it pretty disappointing. Hot Fuss was just amazing, but every album since has been average at best. :indiff:
 
Ringo Starr

It don't come easy
 
Braintax - Escuchame

"I see a storm blow past with economic avalanche
Because the rich, fat nations try to cling to every branch
Me, I'm playing mind chess then Monopoly with stress
Flipping cards by the log fire with thoughts of death
Got a year's supply of Bics, hiding out in Deep Six
I'll emerge in twenty years when there's no cash left
But for now I'm back to basics, spilling out raps
Freestyling in the snow while I'm laying squirrel traps"

And people listen to rap in the charts and think it's good...
 
Attaque 77 - No me arrepiento de este amor
 
Sweatshop Union - Up From the Ground
and...
Son Doobie - Wonderful World
 
Back