What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,404 views
Excellent !!! Thanks for the inspiration. I see I'm not the only one lost in the '70s tonight :sly:

No problem Dubbers,love Paul Rodgers. 👍

More Bad Company

Runnin' with the Pack
 
:lol:

iTunes decided to follow

Little Feat - Rock and Roll Doctor

with

Souls of Mischief - From 93 till Infinity
 
Matt Zo - Fractal Universe
Trance Around The World 272
 
Hollywood Undead- tunr off the lights:dopey:
 
The Smashing Pumpkins - Starla
 
Empire of the Sun - We Are The People

This song has grown on me a lot over the last few weeks. 👍

I'm listening to Bloc Party - Luno
 
Gang Starr - Now You're Mine
Party of One - Baghdad Boogie
The Mutts - Immaculate Tramp
Zebrahead - Falling Apart
Aphex Twin - 4
 
cover.jpg
 
The Black Ghosts - Anyway You Choose To Give It

Thanks to VidZone on my PS3 👍
 
Rush

The Temple of Syrinx
 
Kansas- Play the Game Tonight
 
Jimi Hendrix-Who Knows
from the Band of Gipsys album.... awesome song...
 
It's Not Over - Daughtry - Daughtry
 
Big D and the Kids Table - Doped Up Dollies On a One Way Ticket to Blood
 
No Age - Ripped Knees
Radiohead - Just
Linkin Park - A Place For My Head
 
The Animals

House of the Rising Sun
 
The Animals

House of the Rising Sun

It doesn't get much better than that! 👍

Sigur Rós - Glósóli
 
The Animals are awesome!!! Ive listened to their album Retrospective sooo many times! :dopey:
 
Siegreicher Marsch - Amon Amarth - Versus The World
Cry of the Black Birds - Amon Amarth - With Oden on Our Side
Break The Silence - Killswitch Engage - As Daylight Dies
My Sweet Shadow - In Flames - Soundtrack To Your Escape
 
Last edited:
Revolution-Stone Temple Pilots (I'm addicted to this song probably one of the best covers I've heard)

than:
Vasoline-Stone Temple Pilots
 
Back