What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,395 views
Taylor Swift - Fifteen

(you really don't want to see the play counts for that album... or maybe you do.)
 
Taylor Swift - Fifteen

(you really don't want to see the play counts for that album... or maybe you do.)

I know! I know!

You seriously listen to nothing else, do you mate? :sly:
 
Uhm... at the present time, no :scared:
 
Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums-A Perfect Circle

Than
Whole Lotta Love-Led Zeppelin
 
In memory of MJ:
Weird Al - Eat It

:lol:
 
The Kids Are All 🤬 Up-Cobra Starship

I seriously have no idea why I like this band.:nervous:
 
Aerosmith
Dude (Looks Like A Lady)
Love In An Elevator
 
Moody Blues

I'm just a singer ( in a rock and roll band )

Live version
 
Rammstein - Keine Lust
 
Crystal Castles - Untrust Us
Diana Ross & The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love
 
Young Jeezy featuring Kayne West - Put On
 
O.A.R - Shattered
then
O.A.R - Something Coming Over
then
O.A.R - What Is Mine

I was a bit surprised to hear these guys in one of the shops on the Vegas strip.
 
John Frusciante - This Cold
Razorlight - America
 
Dredg - Bug Eyes

Gah, I remember when I first found this album. I couldn't stop listening for months.
 
Deftones - Passenger

Chino and Maynard, total win.
 
The Duke Spirit--"My Sunken Treasure"

Gorgoroth--"Wound Upon Wound"

Wolves In The Throne Room--"Wanderer Above The Sea of Fog"

*Pop and Black Metal, that's variety for you*
 
Last edited:
The Who

Baba O'reilly
 
Linkin Park - A Place For My Head
Linkin Park - By Myself
Rob Zombie - Dragula(Hot Rod Herman Remix)
 
Back