What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,404 views
Miike Snow - Animal

The very definition of 'catchy'. 👍
 
Lollipop Lust Kill - The Perfect Woman

Awesome, what can I say?
 
Journey- Don't Stop Believin'
 
Extreme - Play With Me

Kick. ***. Solo. And the chorus is catchy. "Do you wanna plaaaaay with me?"
 
"Surreal" by John O'Callaghan
Just a tremendous song!
 
Katy Perry- Hot n Cold
Katy Perry- Waking Up In Vegas

I don't care if she's a skank, I love her music.
 
Gorillaz - O Green World
Gorillaz - Tomorrow Comes Today

IMO two of their greatest songs.
 
Muse - Uprising

New single and it rocks.
 
Blur - Parklife
 
Album - Nebraska
Artist - Bruce Springsteen
Track - Highway Patrolman

His best album and one of my favorite tracks off it.

Scaff
 
Album - Nebraska
Artist - Bruce Springsteen
Track - Highway Patrolman

His best album and one of my favorite tracks off it.

Scaff


It is a very good album,my favorite album by "The Boss" is The River

Listening to : Bruce Springsteen
song : Racing in the Streets
 
"Anthem" on Armin van Buuren - A State of Trance 2007 Disc 2
It truely is an anthem! 👍
 
Kings of Leon-Use Somebody

Probably the only song of theirs I like.

than

Band of Horses- Is There a Ghost
 
(Early years) Fleetwood Mac-featuring Bob Welch

Hypnotized

 
The Lonely Island - Incredibad

Funny stuff. :lol:
 
Pink Floyd-Shine on You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-IX)

AKA: the best 26:00 song ever.
 
Foo Fighters - Walking After You
Kings of Leon - Molly's Chambers, The Bucket
Biffy Clyro - That Golden Rule, Mountains
Daft Punk - Wireless '07 (Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger/Around the World/Aerodynamic/Da Funk)
Prodigy - Warrior's Dance, Omen, Invaders Must Die
 
Back