What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,400 views
...Billie Jeans not my lover...:D

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
 
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - The lyre of orpheus


Ta

Scaff
 
Opus - "Life is Life"




The Dickies - "She's a Hunchback"

 
Last edited:
Holographic Universe - Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe
 
Muse - Hyper Music [Live]
 
Bullet for my valentine - Hearts burst into fire
 
MF Doom Vs. Mos Def - a brighter day + a constipated monkey = stayin regular
 
Muse - United States of Eurasia
 
Nicholas Hooper has to be the worst score writer ever. HP6's score is just completely devoid of substance and emotion. It's just movie background noise. Just finished listening to it.
 
Autopilot Off - going through my albums: Autopilot Off -> Looking Up -> Make A Sound
 
Listening to Plastic Tree. Brilliant music held back by a terrible singer.
 
Florence and the Machine - Cosmic Love

My god this is a good album :eek:
 
Wintersleep - Weighty Ghost


I love Wintersleep, very good band for the few that know of them over here, I hope it stays that way.
 
Masahiro Andoh - Moon Over The Castle. Yep, the Gran Turismo 2 version.
 
Still listening to Chevelle - This Circus

This song rocks. This band rocks. Their new album is going to be epic.
 
The Darkness - I believe in a thing called love

80's style, but in the 00's!
 
Story Of The Year - Cannonball

a friend reccomended "The Black Swan" to me, and I love it. Last I heard from SOTY was Page Avenue. I didn't even know the album existed.
 
Back