What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,430 views
Bad Religion - A Walk
 
The Clash - I Fought the Law
 
Kasabian - Where Did All the Love Go?
 
Rata Blanca - La Leyenda del Hada y el Mago (The Legend of the Fairy and the Wizard)
 
Mad Caddies - Silence
 
Inxs - Black and White
 
The Cardigans - My Favorite Game
 
Led Zepplin-Stairway to Heaven through my 'His Master's Voice' Speakers. :)
 
Muse MK Ultra

I gave in, this is the last one I'm listening to from the new album until I have it in my hands!
 
Conor Oberst - Souled Out!!!
 
Sway - Mercedes Benz
 
Muse The Resistance (Album)
 
Eva Simons - Silly Boy 👍

 
Friendly Fires - Jump In The Pool
Friendly Fires

A cracking album (and only £7 for the CD version) and the video for this track is worth a watch too;
 
Jay Z - D.O.A.

I'm not a huge fan of rap but I quite like this song.
 
StoneSour-Zzyzx. Rd.

Then:

Disturbed-Sons of Plunder
(^My fav band) \m/
 
The Prodigy- Warrior's Dance
The Clash- Rock The Casbah
 
Jay-Z - All I Need
The Blueprint

Jay-Z - Empire State of Mind ft Alicia Keys
The Blueprint 3

<3 Alicia Key's voice
 
Last edited:
Back