What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,494 comments
  • 1,809,477 views
Rancid - Roots Radicals

​
 
Taylor Swift - Picture to Burn
Taylor Swift - Love Story (Digital Dog Radio Edit)
 
Guns N' Roses - November Rain

Fantastic song.
 
Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams
(500) Days of Summer Soundtrack
 
The Medic Droid - Fscene8
 
Dropkick Murphys - The State Of Massachusetts
The Meanest Of Times
 
Porcupine Tree - Sleep Together
 
Ted Nugent

Stranglehold - live version
 
Tom Staar - Console

Awesome retro gaming inspired electro!
 
51Ybq2c9aZL.jpg
 
Five Finger Death Punch - - Dying Breed

New album = win
 
Five Finger Death Punch - - Dying Breed

New album = win

👍

Faith No More - Midlife Crisis

Ever since I heard the TERRIBLE Disturbed cover of this song I've had flashbacks to the 90's... So I have been listening to this song over and over lately.
 
Disturbed covered that song (Midlife Crisis)?
Any way I Love that song along with all other Faith No More but that would have to be my favourite.
Going to listen to it now in fact.
Then- T-Rex-Children of the Revolution
 
Disturbed covered that song (Midlife Crisis)?
Any way I Love that song along with all other Faith No More but that would have to be my favourite.
Going to listen to it now in fact.
Then- T-Rex-Children of the Revolution

Yes, and they killed it. I posted it in the thread about bad covers... David failed big time trying to imitate Mike Patton.. View at your own risk.

Green Carnation - Lullaby In Winter
 
Big & Rich- Faster Than Angels Fly
George Strait- Ocean Front Property

It's a beautiful song, one of my favorites by them.

Yes, and they killed it. I posted it in the thread about bad covers... David failed big time trying to imitate Mike Patton.. View at your own risk.

He failed because Patton is impossible to imitate.
 
Last edited:
The Prodigy - Warrior's Dance

Don't like the vocals at all but the backing track is awesome.
 
Jay-Z, Blueprint 3.

bluepritn-3.jpg




Current song 'Hate' ft. Kanye West. I love this song! I love the whole album, 5 👍! 'Young Forever' with Mr. Hudson is a masterpiece.
 
Last edited:
Muse - Guiding Light

One of my faves on the new album at the moment.
 
Yes, and they killed it. I posted it in the thread about bad covers... David failed big time trying to imitate Mike Patton.. View at your own risk.

OMG. Officially THE WORST Disturbed song/cover ever!
* Deletes song from iTunes library*

ATM I'm listening to...some more Faith No More, this time:
Faith No More-Kindergarten.
Another decent song from them. :)
 

👍
I cant wait till Volume 7 comes out!
At the moment I'm listening to Tiesto's set at Creamfields AGAIN!!! It is just sooo good! :D
 
Back