What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,495 comments
  • 1,809,539 views
Massive Attack - Butterfly Caught
 
Faith No More- Last Cup of Sorrow
Alabama- Song of the South
 
I decided to listen to one of my favorites from the 90's

👍 I used to be obsessed with that song, I can remember buying it on cassette and driving my parents insane playing it all the time, still got their album somewhere too.:dopey:

The Aquabats - Playdough!

then:

+44 - Baby Come On (AOL Music Sessions)
 
The Aquabats - Playdough!

I love the Aquabats 👍, Well the CD where Travis Barker plays

Anyway,

Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
 
Demon Hunter - Undying

Pumping up the non-existent Christian in me.
 
The Aquabats - Playdough!
Excellent choice! I should be seeing The Aquabats for the first time next year. :D


Gas Huffer - Rotten Egg
 
Salute Your Solution - The Raconteurs - Consolers of the Lonely
Psycho - Puddle of Mudd - Famous
 
Learning to Fall - Chickenfoot

Satriani is just brilliant throughout the whole album, damn good album in general.
 
Great Neo Soul Artist out o the UK, Tawiah

Anyone here heard of her before?



Her doing a little performance for family and friends :)
 
Sparzanza-Bloodline

ZOMG!!! Sparzanza is effing awesome to the maxorz. You get mad +invisible rep for good taste.

Metallica - Creeping Death - Live ****, Binge and Purge
 
Roy Orbison - You Got It

My parents think I have a good music taste for my age :lol:
 
Apocalyptica-One (Sounds amazing when played by cellos)
 
My parents think I have a good music taste for my age :lol:

Good to know I would never get along with your parents... I hate people like that 👎

Chrome Division - Here Comes Another One

Good ol' rock n' roll played the way its supposed to be played.
 
The Feynman Lectures on Physics
 
Nice choice of song DRIFT4EVA. :) I love Stonesour. They would have to be one of my favourite bands. Not too Not too heavy nor Soft but they have a few songs at both extremities. :)
At the Moment I'm listening to:
Lollipop Lust Kill - Bury You.
A very catchy song. Thanks for introducing them to us Prosthetic. :)

Then I'm going to listen to:
Mastodon - Blood & Thunder

And after that probably:
Stonesour - Clueless

Unless I decide to turn shuffle on. :)
 
Lollipop Lust Kill - Bury You.
A very catchy song. Thanks for introducing them to us Prosthetic. :)

Cool!! But that disappoints me.. Good music is not catchy... I thin catchy is the right word to describe their music.


DevilDriver - Better Pill
 
The Aquabats - Hey Luno
 
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Tears of a Clown



I love this song so much. Makes me happy every time I hear it.
 
Back