What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,495 comments
  • 1,809,555 views
Indeed they do.

Walk With Me In Hell - Lamb of God - Sacrament
 
Streelight Manifesto - Keasbey Nights


I must find more ska! I love this stuff. :D
 
Cold - Year of the spider
 
John o'callaghan - find yourself

Have you heard the mix of that? It takes an already fantastic song and makes it better!
 
miracle fortress - next train :) anyone know of more with like this guy, loney dear and bon iver kinda sound?
 
Madvillain - Accordion



Wintersleep - Weighty Ghost



Unlikely combination I know but I love them both.
 
Breaking Benjamin-Dear Agony

I don't think they can make a bad song.
 
Ayla - Ayla (Part II)
 
I must find more ska!
There's so many great ska bands. My favourites would be Big D and the Kids Table and Mad Caddies, check them out if you already haven't. 👍
I'm actually listening to Streetlight right now, too. :D



Streetlight Manifesto - You Would Be Impressed

[YOUTUBEHD]A-UTPKL-UGY[/YOUTUBEHD]​
 
Phalanx - I'm alive
 
Luzon - The Baguio Track (Full Igorot Vocal Mix)



Fischerspooner - Danse en France (D.I.M. Remix)

 
"Check My Brain"/ Alice In Chains



Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Hospital Mix 7 By Danny Byrd, I've just given it a 4/5 at discogs
 
"The Dance Of Eternity"/ Dream Theater


Cheers
Jetboy
 
Led Zeppelin- Over the Hills and Far Away
 
Led Zeppelin- Over the Hills and Far Away

Great choice! I like it when it goes from acoustic guitar, straight to electric.

Here's my listen

 
Jimmy Eat World - 23

Love that song. A friend asked me to learn it on guitar a few years back as he wanted to perform it live. I'd not heard it before but it amazed me on first listen. We never ended up playing it in the end!

At the mo:



Really getting into Mr Scruff.
 
Back