What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,497 comments
  • 1,809,653 views
Smashing Pumpkins- Raindrops + Sunshowers
 
Comback Kid - Talk is cheap


Comeback Kid has some of my favorite break downs, despite the monotone singing :lol:


Less Than Jake - Scott Farcas takes it on the chin

Their "Hello Rockview" and "Losing Streak" CD's were my introduction to Ska, still love 'em. Love Pezcore too.

 
"Creep"/ Stone Temple Pilots

Why do people keep thinking this is Nirvana?? :confused:


Cheers
Jetboy
 
The Violent Femmes - Eep Opp Orp Ahh Ahh

 
"Pig"/ Coal Chamber (Includes Outakes)



Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Jet's latest album "Shaka Rock". It's awesome, i totally reccomend it!!! :D.


 
Last edited:
Big D and the Kids Table - Shining On

​



Their "Hello Rockview" and "Losing Streak" CD's were my introduction to Ska, still love 'em. Love Pezcore too.
Great albums along with Losing Streak, I'm not too keen on the rest of their discography though. :indiff:
 
Great albums along with Losing Streak, I'm not too keen on the rest of their discography though. :indiff:

Yeah, I'd agree with you on that :lol: I don't know what happened, but they just went off perhaps. I do like "Goodbye Blue and White", but that's mostly just different cuts of older songs and stuff they never released otherwise.

I never got much into Big D, I like that song you posted up though, good stuff. 👍
 
Deadmau5 - Strobe
 
Logistics - Murderation



Logistics - Colourwheel



The Martian - Firekeeper (proper detroit techno yes indeed)

 
Last edited:
RJD2 - Ghostwriter
Keep listening to it, and then you will feel the real beat.

 
I have that tune on a Fabric cd, I knew I'd heard that before when I listened to it Eric, its on FabricLive 26 by The Herbaliser.

If you haven't got it already its worth hunting out 👍
 
Ghostwriter is a brilliant track 👍

I'm currently listening to; Simian Mobile Disco feat. Beth Ditto - Cruel Intentions [Joker Dubstep Remix]
 
Thanks to Prosthetic, "Breaking The Wall"/ Black River.




Cheers
Jetboy
 
Julian Vincent Feat. Cathy Burton - Here For Me (Mark Otten Remix)
 
I have that tune on a Fabric cd, I knew I'd heard that before when I listened to it Eric, its on FabricLive 26 by The Herbaliser.

If you haven't got it already its worth hunting out 👍

RJD2 originally made this song.
 
 
Megadeth - Take No Prisoners 👍👍👍👍👍
The Deftones - Rickets 👍👍👍👍
Dry Kill Logic - Pain 👍👍👍
Motograter - Down 👍👍👍
Trouble - Arthur Brown's Whiskey Bar 👍👍👍👍
Electric Wizard - Wizard In Black:tup:👍👍👍
Goatsnake - Portraits of Pain 👍👍👍
Lucky Funeral - Babis the Stoned Cat 👍👍👍
The Atomic Bitchwax - Hope You Die 👍👍👍👍
Candlemass - King of the Grey Islands (album) 👍👍👍👍👍

If you're a metal fan of any kind, you should definitely check out Candlemass, I mean it, you owe it to yourself, seriously, do it now.
Metal is Life. \m/

-General
 
You should join the Metal group.
 
Check that. Official Metal Head. \mm/ (double-fisted horns)

also, non-metal stuff, like
Oysterhead - Rubberneck Lions
Tom Jones - Mama Told Me (Not to Come)
Electric Light Orchestra - Don't Bring Me Down
James Brown - Funky President (People It's Bad)

-G
 
Last edited:
Going back a few years on this one.

Ten Years After

I'd love to change the world



There's some truth to these lyrics.
 
Forever - Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem (Travis Barker Remix)
 
Guns 'N Roses Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Out of curiosity, is anyone else taking part in the Last.fm Fantasy Festival competition?
 
Back