What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,497 comments
  • 1,809,635 views
The Wombats - Backfire at the Disco
 
White Lion - Radar Love
The Best Of White Lion
 
...Have you heard of Aesop Rock?





-General
Amazing. Stuck on it the last two days. The video's an acid trip but the song is so catchy. 👍👍



Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Condemn The Hive - Lamb of God - Wrath
 
Millencolin - Nosepicker
 
Karma to Burn - Thirty Eight

If you ever wanted to know what its like to overdose on bass... And listen to some insanely awesome riffs that will have you begging for more... It's stoner rock that gets you stoned.
 
Sasha - Coma.

Masterpiece - Takes a while to get the head around it, but once it does, my word - one of my favourite songs ever. It would prove as a suprise when you first hear.

Mogwai - I'm Jim Morrison, I'm Dead.

Materpiece - I find it very powerful.

Uriah Heep - Traveling Time.

Awesome 70s.
 
Modest Mouse- Fire it Up
 
Black Sabbath

All moving parts stand still
 
Mad Caddies - The Gentleman
 
Drive- Incubus
 
Lucyfire - Mistress of the Night

This songs reminds me of a band I listened to awhile ago.. I can't put it my finger on it.. But I think it was one of the songs I listened to over and over again in my depression days.. It's really pissing me off right now.
 
Sacrifice - The Expendables - Gettin' Filthy



Seed - Sublime - Sublime
We Will Fall Together - Streetlight Manifesto - Somewhere in the Between

Bit of a Ska mood tonight.
 
Last edited:
Fear Factory - Invisible Wounds (Dark Bodies)
Fear Factory - Digimortal
Lollipop Lust Kill - Knee Deep in the Dead
Sub Dub Micromachine - Grobschlaechter
 
Bright Eyes - Four Winds

​
 
Black River - Loaded Weapon

A seriously awesome Polish band... To bad it's next to impossible to find their self titled album.
 
Fireball Ministry - Flatline
Five Finger Death Punch - Burn It Down
Judas Priest - Electric Eye

^ I love this last song. :) Cougar23
 
Back