What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,428 views
Pink Floyd- Another Brick in the Wall (part 2)
 
A Perfect Circle- The Nurse who Loved Me
 
Five Finger Death Punch - Walk Away
Atreyu - Epic (Faith No More Cover)
Atreyu - You Give Love a Bad Name (Bon Jovi Cover)

Cheers, Cougar23
 
The Toxic Avenger-Escape (Bloody Beetroots Remix)
 
Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows

Queens_of_the_Stone_Age_Songs_for_the_Deaf.jpg
 
One Republic - All The Right Moves
 
The Smiths - Sheila Take a Bow
 
The Saturdays - Ego
 
The Living End - 'Til the End

livingstate.jpg
 
Rammstein vs Eminem - Lose Your Sonne.
 
Ludwig van Beethoven - Für Elise

👍 👍 👍

Rolling Stones - Monkey Man followed by Can't You Hear Me Knockin'. Lesser-known Stones oldies FTW.
 
Last edited:
Fleet Foxes - Crayon Angels (Cover, originally by Judy Sill)




;)
 
Merle Haggard - Working Man Blues

Tool - Aenima album
 
Tool - Aenima album

👍

The Gregory Brothers - Auto-Tune The Ads


"Filling your empty life with meaning"



;)
 
Bloc Party-The Prayer (Does It Offend You, Yeah? Remix)
 
"Pull Me Under"/Dream Theater followed up with "Walk"/Pantera
 


I don't like beer but I like this song. :lol:

Don't drive drunk, peoples.
 
TB


I don't like beer but I like this song. :lol:

Don't drive drunk, peoples.

Ah, thank you man. :D Good laughs, good laughs. Haven't heard that song in.. months.
 
Ah, thank you man. :D Good laughs, good laughs. Haven't heard that song in.. months.
Every Friday on my way home from work one of the radio stations plays it and it is usually accompanied by a screaming TB.*

LET'S GO DRINK SOME BEEEEEERRRRR!!! :lol:

*I should schedule an appointment to have that screaming TB checked out
 
TB
Every Friday on my way home from work one of the radio stations plays it and it is usually accompanied by a screaming TB.*

LET'S GO DRINK SOME BEEEEEERRRRR!!! :lol:

*I should schedule an appointment to have that screaming TB checked out
It's my best friend's official beer-drinking song. As it should be. Sure beats the hell out of Jimmy Buffet.
 
Back