What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,428 views
Led Zeppelin- The Rain Song
 
The Aquabats - Cat With 2 Heads!

TheFuryoftheAquabats.jpg
 
The Smashing Pumpkins - Porcelina Of The Vast Ocean
 
BT - These Hopeful Machines

Great new album. 👍

TB
Every Friday on my way home from work one of the radio stations plays it and it is usually accompanied by a screaming TB.*

LET'S GO DRINK SOME BEEEEEERRRRR!!! :lol:

*I should schedule an appointment to have that screaming TB checked out


:lol:

I love Psychostick! Do you like any of their other music?
 
:lol:

I love Psychostick! Do you like any of their other music?
..who doesn't? :D "Two-Ton Paperweight", "Pluh", "Jagermeister Love Song".. :lol:
 
..who doesn't? :D "Two-Ton Paperweight", "Pluh", "Jagermeister Love Song".. :lol:


Two-ton Paperweight and Sandwich are my favorite songs.

"This is not a song, it's a sandwich!"

:lol:
 
Neon Plastix-On Fire

Is that song on itunes? I was looking for it a while back, but had no luck.

EDIT: nevermind, it wasn't the song I thought it was, not even close.
 
Neon Plastix-On Fire

I give a small wager that you have Need for Speed: Prostreet 💡.

On-Topic, Coldplay - Strawberry Swing
 
I give a small wager that you have Need for Speed: Prostreet 💡.

On-Topic, Coldplay - Strawberry Swing

Yes I do have that game, IMO that game had the best soundtrack ever.
Another one: We Are Wolves-Fight and Kiss
 
Lollipop Lust Kill - Personal Jesus
Mudvayne - Dig
Mudvayne - Do What You Do

3 great songs IMO.

Cheers, Cougar23
 
Rammstein - Benzin (Volkerball live version)
 
Digging up some '90s music. God I miss this kind of brilliant music, really something else than all the commercial teen metal crap of today:

 
Funny, I've been listening to Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster etc. lately.
 
Amplive - Video Tapez



After what must be more than 150 plays this song still makes my hair stand on end every time I hear it, especially when the chorus kicks in.
 
Bone Awl - Magnetism Of War

Some of the best active Black Metal around.

 
Digging up some '90s music. God I miss this kind of brilliant music, really something else than all the commercial teen metal crap of today:



Best. Video. EVAR!

Loved it since......(was it) 95(?)

Remember Going the Distance by Cake?


As for me.


Some Maximo Park. Lyrics are a bit weird, but the tune is catchy enough.
 
Easy Star All Stars - Radiodread - No Surprises

Classic albums with a nice reggae twist, I like it.
 
System of a Down - Stealing Society

Now:

Soda Stereo - De música ligera
 
Back