What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,423 views
Listening to the Blast Tyrent album by Clutch.

Seriously brilliant song.

I'd never heard of Clutch before, I'm going to hunt out some more of their stuff now, thanks Prosthetic 👍

Here's an old song which shows that bands don't have to always stick so rigidly to their chosen styles. Also that they are somtimes quite good when doing something different, even if they are not taking themselves too seriously.

 
After giving the gorillaz album a full listen, I can honestly say it's fantastic. Look out for Melancholy Hill and Rhinestone Eyes 👍
 
Moonman - Don't Be Afraid (Ferry Corsten '99 Remix)
 
You guys might like this.


Cheers mate, class in indeed 👍

Got Plastic Beach today and am very impressed with it so far, all we need now is a new Blur album :)
 
La Oreja de Van Gogh - Dulce locura (Sweet madness)
 
Achilles Last Stand by Led Zeppelin which I have keyed up 8% on WavePad Sound Editor
 
Achilles Last Stand by Led Zeppelin which I have keyed up 8% on WavePad Sound Editor

What do you mean by keyed up 8%?

Have you changed the pitch of the song or increased the tempo?

:confused:
 
Gorillaz-Stylo
Gorillaz-Superfast Jellyfish


Gorillaz isn't in the music business, they make drugs. I swear their songs are addictive.
 
"Shattering The Skies Above" - Trivium
 
Angels & Airwaves - LOVE (Album)
 
Gorillaz-Stylo
Gorillaz-Superfast Jellyfish


Gorillaz isn't in the music business, they make drugs. I swear their songs are addictive.

+1 :lol:

It's all I've been listening to since Monday
 
I've been listening to Elvis, Tom Jones, and Louis Prima a lot lately.

Here is a cover of Louis Prima's 1936 big-band jazz/swing classic, Sing, Sing, Sing by one of his backing members Benny Goodman.
 
"Bridges Will Burn" - Rise To Remain
 
Here is a cover of Louis Prima's 1936 big-band jazz/swing classic, Sing, Sing, Sing by one of his backing members Benny Goodman.

That was a refreshing listen, it reminded me of this tune which I often end the night with.

 
Back